Google site Setup Pricing

Customer to aaya par website na hone ki wajhe se gawaya?

Sell more for less with our budget-friendly e-commerce solution, equipped with Ecommerce capabilities.

How Does It Work?

1.  Visit the e-commerce website 

Experience a user-friendly interface designed to help with easy navigation.

2. Browse the collection page 

Quickly access to collection page where all products are displayed.

3. Order via WhatsApp 

Hassle-free purchasing with prefilled WhatsApp text.

Get your Google Site Setup Done Today

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What does this e-commerce service include?

A: This e-commerce service includes setting up a Google Site for your business to showcase your products and enable customers to purchase them through a "BUY NOW" button that redirects to your WhatsApp with prefilled text about the product name.

Q: Do I have to pay upfront for your e-commerce service?

A: Yes, we require a 40% upfront payment as an advance before we start working on your website. The remaining 60% can be paid upon completion of the website.

Q: Will there be any monthly charges for website hosting?

A: No, there won't be any monthly charges related to website hosting. Google Sites is a Google product, and it provides free hosting for websites created using its platform. This means that once your website is created, you won't have to pay any monthly fees to keep it online. The hosting will be free forever, as long as you maintain your Google account.

Q: Do you provide a free domain with your service?

A: Yes, we do provide a free domain with our service. When we create a website on Google Sites, you will be given a free domain with Google's branding. For example, if your business name is "Your Business Name", your domain will be "". 

However, if you would like to attach a custom domain to your website, such as "", it is possible and we can connect your domain for you as part of our service. Please note that there may be additional fees associated with purchasing a custom domain, but we will handle the setup and connection for you.

Q: What if I want to update my website with new products and collections?

A: Once the website is set up and delivered to the client, they have the option to opt for our maintenance services if they want to make any updates or changes to their website in the future. We offer two types of maintenance services:

Our maintenance services are designed to help you save time and effort by handling all the technical aspects of your website updates and changes. Whether it's updating product prices or adding new products to your online store, we've got you covered.

Q: How do I get started with this e-commerce service after contacting you?

A: To get started, you will need to provide us with your Google account credentials (ID and password), or you can create a new account and provide us with those credentials. Once we have your credentials, we can start creating your Google Site.

We understand that you may have concerns about providing your Google account credentials (ID and password) to us for website setup. However, it's important to note that Google Sites is a Google product, and in order to ensure ownership and control of the website, we require you to provide us with your Google account credentials. By giving us your credentials, the website ownership will belong to you.

Rest assured that we take the security of our client's information seriously, and we follow best practices to ensure that your credentials are kept confidential and secure. Additionally, after the website is completed, you are free to change your Google account password to ensure continued security. We also recommend that you can create a new Google account specifically for the website setup if you are uncomfortable providing your existing account credentials.

Q: What is the price of your e-commerce service based on Google Sites?

A: Our Google Site e-commerce service is priced at ₹4499 as a one-time investment.

Q: What if I have additional questions about your e-commerce service?

A: If you have additional questions or concerns about our e-commerce service, please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.