Shopify Store Setup Pricing

Discover the Perfect Plan for Your Ecommerce Success 

We believe Whizsetup should be accessible to all businesses, no matter the size.

Discover the creativity and innovation that sets us apart.

Get your Shopify Store Setup Done Today

Looking for a more affordable solution?

Our Google Sites plan offers ecommerce capabilities at a budget-friendly price 

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I need to have a Shopify account to use your service?

A: No, you don't need to have a Shopify account to use our service. We'll create a new Shopify account for you and set up your store and then transfer the ownership to you.

Q: When do I need to pay for your service?

A: We require a 40% deposit upfront to begin work on your project. The remaining 60% will be due at the time of ownership transfer, when we transfer the store to your Shopify account.

Q: What if I need additional support after the store is set up?

A: We offer 1 month of technical support with our Starter and Essential plans and 2 months of technical support with our Premium plan. Our support includes assistance with basic troubleshooting, setup of standard features, and answering any questions you may have about using your Shopify store.

If you need ongoing support or maintenance beyond the included period, we offer a range of services for an additional fee, including regular updates, theme and app installations, SEO optimization, and marketing and analytics services. We can customize a support and maintenance package based on your specific needs and budget. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and receive a custom quote.

Q: What payment options do you accept?

A: We accept payments via UPI transfer.

Q: Can I make changes to my store after you  transfer ownership?

A: Yes, once we transfer ownership of the store to your Shopify account, you'll have full access and control over the store. You can make changes, add new products, and manage orders as needed.

Q: Will it be a one-time investment for setting up my Shopify store? 

A: Our Shopify store setup service is a one-time fee for creating and customizing your store. However, you will need to pay the Shopify subscription fee on a monthly basis to keep your store live and operational. The subscription fee includes hosting, security, and support from Shopify, as well as access to their platform features and apps. 

Optimized for Mobile and Desktop